Hazza Institute of Technology is going to start different certificate courses in the morning & evening shifts, our certificate programs are sponsored by Prime Minister’s “Hunarmand Pakistan Program” with collaboration of National Vocational & Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC). “Hunarmand Pakistan Program” will prove to be a milestone in providing jobs and business opportunities to over eighty percent of the youth.
Certificate courses will start from 3rd February, 2020 & end on 31st July, 2020
Courses which we are offering under Prime Minister’s “Hunarmand Pakistan Program”
Phase – I are as under
|Sr. #||Course Name||Duration||Entry Level||Apply|
|1||Certificate in IT – Graphic Designing||06-Months||DIT/ICS||Admission Closed|
|2||Certificate in IT – Web Development||06-Months||DIT/ICS||Admission Closed|
|3||Certificate in IT – Mobile Application (Android)||06-Months||DIT/ICS||Admission Closed|
|4||Cloud Computing (DevOps & Infrastructure Development)||06-Months||DIT/ICS||Admission Closed|
|5||Cyber Security (Vulnerability Exploitation & Ethical Hacking)||06-Months||BS(CS/IT/SE)||Admission Closed|
|6||Advance Welding (SMAW >AW) (6G&6GR)||06-Months||Matric||Admission Closed|
Instructions, Information & Conditions:
- Age limit for the candidate: 18 to 40
- Applicant can submit applications in various courses, but will be selected for one course only.
- Applicant is required to submit correct CNIC details, otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Applicant is required to fill all required information in the form.
- The attached documents are not required to be attested, however original documents will be checked during interview.
- Special persons and transgender are requested to submit their application form in the areas suitable to their circumstances.
- Wrong information reported in the application form shall lead to cancellation of admission and initiation of legal action.
- The candidates who have benefited such training form NAVTTC or any other institutions are not allowed to apply.
- The admission form along with copy of the CNIC or Form B and relevant documents should be submitted to the Haazza institution of Technology before the last date i.e. 24-01-2020