At Hazza Technology Institute, we take privacy very seriously. This policy outlines how we collect, use, and protect the personal information of visitors to our website and users of our applications or services.
Information We Collect We may collect both personal and non-personal information from you such as:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Demographic information (age, location, etc.)
- Interactions with our website, applications, and advertisements
- Enrollment and payment information
We collect this information in a few ways, including:
- When you provide it to enroll in courses or use our services
- Automatically through cookies, log files, and other technologies
- Via third party analytics tools like Google Analytics
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, operate, and improve our educational services
- Process payments and orders
- Send email updates, newsletters, and other notifications
- Conduct analytics to improve our website and offerings
- Comply with legal obligations
We will not rent, sell or share personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or it is necessary to provide our services to you.
Data Security We utilize appropriate security measures to help safeguard and protect your information. This includes following general industry standards and best practices for hashing, encrypting, and securing any sensitive information stored or transmitted by our systems.
While we take reasonable precautions around security, no technology or system can be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information shared with us.
Your Rights and Choices You have certain rights and controls over your information. These include rights to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to the processing of certain information shared with us.
You also have choices regarding cookies and similar tracking technologies. You can adjust browser settings to accept, reject, delete or disable these if desired. Declining these may cause certain portions of our website to function improperly.
Contact us if you have any questions about exercising these rights or our privacy practices.
Contact If you have any concerns or questions about our privacy practices, feel free to contact us at [email protected].